Friday 11 July 2014

My top five favourite things to do at Center Parcs

If you read my post yesterday all about our most recent break at Center Parcs, where we stayed and what we did, you'll probably have got the idea that we kinda love going on holiday there. And we do. Very much so.

You can escape from everything. There's lots to see and do or you can do nothing - it's your choice. You can be self-sufficient and save those pennies or you can treat yourself and eat out every day. It's your holiday, your way.

It was a tough question to answer but today I'm sharing my top five favourite things to do at Center Parcs - in case you need any more convincing or if you want to get more of an idea of what this kind of short break has to offer.

I've summed this all up in a one minute video... enjoy!


I am very grateful to have been part of the Center Parcs Family Blog Club this year and if you want the chance to join, take a look at this month's challenge. Good luck!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template by pipdig